- Measure your finger a couple of times, ideally at the end of the day - when your hands are warmest, as your fingers swell when hot, and slim down when cold!
- If you find that you're between sizes, always size up.
- Use a ring that you already own (and wear on your preferred finger) as a guide. Measure the diameter and compare against our sizing chart below.
How to measure your finger at home
- Take a length of (non-stretchy) string or paper (approximately 1.5 cm wide x 10 cm long).
- Wrap around the base of the finger you'd like to wear the ring on.
- Mark where the ends meet and compare against the circumference measurements within our sizing charts below.
|EXTRA SMALL||J||48.7 mm||15.5 mm|
|SMALL||L||51.2 mm||16.3 mm|
|MEDIUM||N||53.8 mm||17.1 mm|
|LARGE||P||56.3 mm||17.9 mm|